2014 "Mission" Viognier
Silver Medal, 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition; Bronze Medal, 2018 McMinnville Wine & Food Classic.
- Aromatic, light straw-colored with notes of apple, pear and vanilla.
- Dry, medium-bodied with a slightly tart finish.
- Native yeast and natural malolactic fermentation.
- Aged 11 months on the lees in neutral Oak barrels.
- Unfiltered and unfined.
- Fruit sourced from LIVE-Certified and Salmon-Safe Steelhead Run Vineyardin the beautiful Applegate Valley, southern Oregon.
- 78 cases produced.
Please note, we have a two bottle minimum order to ship, mix or match.